Responsible for business environmental certification of buildings
<i class="fa fa-map-marker"></i> Le Vésinet (78110)
For our subsidiary ARTESOL, ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING COMPANY
ARTESOL carries out the Mission of consulting and environmental engineering and piloting the strategy for the development of renewable energies of the ARTEA group. She is at the crossroads of real estate and energy trades, both designer and developer of equipment for environmental buildings. It specializes in the realization of built-in integrated solar power plants.
It is the "research laboratory" of Artea ARTEA group, allowing the whole group to develop innovative programs.
Related to the Director of Sustainable Development, your missions will be:
- Analyze and design energy performance improvement systems for ARTEA buildings.
- Follow the various certifications and obtaining the labels of the future buildings of the ARTEA group
- To assist in the design and implementation of renewable energies on buildings and more specifically photovoltaic power plants in self-consumption.
- Analyzing the energy consumption of existing buildings
Activities of the position:
- Study of a system of self-consumption of renewable energies.
- Energy audit, follow-up of certifications and certifications.
- Eco-design of buildings with modeling software
- Interaction with ARTEA Group's execution and design subsidiaries
- Deployment and energy modeling via Archiwizard software. Accompanying the B.I.M. approach.
- Study of energy interconnections between buildings
- Energy monitoring of existing buildings
Profile of the candidate sought
Education level: Bac 5
Confirmed experience of 3 to 8 years on the problems of the position
Autonomous, rigorous, organized and communication skills are required.
Full-time CDI position to be filled immediately
Location: Le Vesinet (78110)
Compensation: By profile